Commercial Roofing Consultant
As a Roofing Consultant for the Commercial Division, you will generate revenue for the company by pursuing independent leads, personal referrals, company provided leads, and government contracts related to providing commercial roofing services. You will produce an estimate for the project and guide prospective clients through the sales process
- Prospects for new business and attends to company provided leads.
- Qualifies leads to assure there is a legitimate prospect of doing business within the company capabilities and
- within client’s expectations.
- Attends scheduled appointments and makes site visits as needed to determine client’s needs.
- Collects all job-related information needed to produce an accurate estimate.
- Produce a proposal package with an accurate scope of work to present to the client.
- Presents proposals and provides education to the client to demonstrate the value of various options available.
- Develop relational persistence with potential clients through their process of selecting a Roofing Contractor.
- Upload and record all job related information to our CRM/Operational software.
- Communicates, coordinates, and cooperates with other members of the ERC Team to facilitate all necessary
- job functions and deliver exceptional experience to clients.
- Contributes to the improvement and development of the Commercial Division by sharing client feedback and
- offering ideas to improve effectiveness.
- Continually pursue the knowledge needed to grow in expertise and effectiveness.
- Participate in business networking functions on behalf of the company and promote our brand.
Minimum Experience Required:
- FIVE YEARS of experience in contracting related sales.
- Experienced with government contracted sales is a plus.
Other Skills Required:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication capabilities.
- Ability to positively interact with customers.
- Maintain organized and efficient work habits.
- Ability to climb ladders and get on roofs in order to gather/verify data as needed.
- Must have experience using office suite software and general computer knowledge.
- Must be able to operate deployable mobile technologies, such as laptop, tablets, and smartphones.