Signs of Roof Damage
Your roof is a protective barrier for a home or building. It guards you against bad weather and keeps your living space warm in winter and cool in summer. A damaged roof lets water seep into your home, which can cause mold to grow inside walls, ceilings, and floors.
Worse still, it could lead to costly damage that requires an expensive repair or replacement of the entire structure. You don’t want that!
The top 5 signs of roof damage are:
1. Shingles that are buckling, curling, or missing.
2. Damaged flashing around chimneys, vents, and other roof penetrations.
3. Leaks in the roofing material.
4. Granular loss from the shingles, indicating that they’re old and need to be replaced soon anyway.
5. Dents or other damage to the metal flashing or roof itself.
If you see any signs of possible damage on your roof decking, or on the surface of your shingles, please contact our expert repair team immediately before the problem gets worse!