The benefits of TPO roofing?
TPO roofing is a single-ply roofing membrane made of thermoplastic polyolefin and is a great option for business owners who are looking to save money on their energy bills. It has been increasing in popularity in recent years because it is affordable, durable, and requires little maintenance, so it's a cost-effective choice that will provide long-term value.
One of the biggest benefits of TPO roofs is their durability. They have been shown to last twice as long as traditional asphalt roofs, making them a great investment for any business. They are also affordable, making them an economical choice for businesses on a budget.
Other benefits of a TPO roofing system include:
- TPO roofs are made of a strong plastic that doesn't wear down easily, lasting twice as long as an asphalt roof!
- Built with fire retardant chemicals so they won’t catch on fire as easily as other types of roofs.
- Since they don’t absorb heat, you can expect your TPO roof to be able to reduce your energy bills by up to 20 percent since it keeps the heat out which also makes them perfect for commercial buildings in Florida.
- TPO roofs are very easy to install and come with their own warranty.
- Environmentally friendly! Local choice, global impact.
The environmentally friendly materials help reduce energy consumption, which can lead to significant savings over time. If you're looking for a way to reduce your monthly expenses, TPO roofing is definitely worth considering.
How much will a TPO roof typically cost?
The cost of a TPO roof will vary depending on the size of the roof, but businesses can expect to pay around $3.50-$5.00 per square foot. This is a fraction of the cost of other roofing materials, so it is a great option for businesses that are looking to save money.
A TPO roof is a great investment because it comes with a warranty that covers both the material and the labor. Most roofs come with a 10-year warranty, but some manufacturers offer warranties that cover up to 20 years. This means that you can rest assured that your roof will be protected against any defects or failures.
How long does a TPO roof last?
TPO roofs should last for around 20 years if properly installed and maintained. This is due to the materials used in TPO roofing, which are designed to withstand the elements and last for a long time. However, it's important to remember that your roof, no matter the system, still need to be regularly inspected and cleaned in order to maintain their longevity.